See what we are learning!
SC4CCM was built around the concept of moving evidence into practice, and monitoring and evaluation was a key component of the project that was fully integrated into project activities from the outset. Baseline assessment data collected in all three countries during Year 1 was validated in-country and used to develop country-specific Theory of Change models and implementation plans. Midline evaluations were carried out in Year 4 to measure progress in intervention areas, and routine monitoring activities have taken place to identify needs for programmatic adjustment. Endline evaluations were be carried out in Year 5.
One of SC4CCM’s goals was to share our findings and disseminate lessons learned:
- Explore the SC4CCM Manager’s Tool to Improving Community Health Supply Chains
- View a few of our conference presentations
- Read our peer-reviewed publications
- See the monitoring and evaluation results from our countries
- Access resources to learn more about supply chains and CCM